Monday, May 25, 2009

Evolution of book

I have made some small changes to "Initiation into the Vampire Arts"
Note a slight change in title.
This version has been submitted to LLewllyn, but Llewellyn has declined publication, which may be just as well. I have more control over content this way.
http://www.llewellyn.com/history/submit.php

While I am making changes, the book will be able to be found on Lulu. Here's a button:
Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.
Hmm, Some button.
So far, the changes are minor, and include loosening up some restrictions. I will be adding to this version, and remind you when I make changes, but for those that already own a copy, this version does not have enough significant change to warrant purchasing.
For new members, on the other hand, this version may be preferable.

I intend to include some of the discussions from this blog. In particular I intend to include those areas that need further explanation or background, clarification of techniques,
and tips that may prove useful. In other words, this blog will see most of the changes, more or less, before I add them to the version on Lulu. When I like the version on Lulu it will be re-published properly and be available on Amazon.

V.R.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP