Monday, May 25, 2009

Switching to Blog for covenant communications

As proposed, I will be switching to the blog for all covenant communications. For those that have lost the old email with the address it is:

http://vampire-regeneration.blogspot.com/

You may continue to write to me at the email address, but I will be taking excerpts from your emails for the blog.

We are seeing some similarities in certain questions and observations, so I will be publishing the responses on the blog.

Also, I agree with the proposal to make some exercises and meetings open to unaffiliated practitioners. We shall need to decide upon an open meeting location. You are welcome to invite those who have advanced far enough that they are able to join us, to do so at the open meeting location. Please provide proposed locations. I will post them here.

Our regular meetings will continue to be held on Haunted Mesa.

 

-V

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP